If you want to read our GDPR Information Clause – Go here. It may be a bit more pleasant to read, still containing important (although not as detailed) information.
I. Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data is Łukasz Skotny conducting business activity under the name Enterfea Łukasz Skotny, which owns the Enterfea website and the Enterfea Portal (hereinafter: “Administrator” or “Enterfea”)
You can contact the Administrator:
– by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
– by sending a letter to: Enterfea Łukasz Skotny, ul. Skrzydlata 1/7, 54-129 Wrocław, POLAND
II. Basic information and principles of personal data processing
When running an online store on portal feaguild.com as well as the blog on enterfea.com we acquire your personal data that is necessary for its operation, and in particular for presenting our offer, placing and processing orders, and conducting marketing activities. Your data may be obtained by us in connection with:
– requesting an offer;
– concluding and executing a contract;
– signing up for a waiting list for a product;
– use of the contact form;
– subscribing to a newsletter;
– posting a comment on a product card or under a blog post
We perform the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in particular in the following ways:
– through voluntarily entered data in forms, which are entered into our systems.
In connection with the use of foreign entities, including those based outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in the conduct of their business, including Enterfea’s store, and the processing of data through the servers of these providers, which may be located outside the EEA, your personal data may be transferred outside the EEA, however, each time this is done in compliance with the principles of applicable law, including, in particular, on the basis of concluded agreements on entrustment of personal data processing, prepared taking into account the so-called “standard clauses” in accordance with the GDPR.
Your data may be shared only with entities cooperating with us under relevant personal data processing entrustment agreements, providing services aimed at providing you with the best service and fulfilling your orders. We may entrust your data to entities providing the following services for us:
– data hosting (storage of data on servers and service in this regard)
– courier services
– postal operator services
– legal and debt collection services
– banking services
– services of payment operators
– commentary system operators
– operators of an online chat solution
– mailing operators
– marketing services for the Administrator
– accounting services
Your data may also be shared with entities with the right to do so under generally applicable laws, including Tax Offices, Social Security, and other authorized public entities, to the extent of their authority.
We never transfer your data, sell it, or exchange it with other entities for marketing purposes, excluding marketing agencies that provide services to us and for the sole purpose of use by Enterfea.
We process your personal data:
(a) by virtue of the contract, we enter into when you purchase our Goods (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), to the extent that it is necessary for the proper performance of the service we provide to you, and in particular for placing and fulfilling orders. We process such data for the purpose of placing and fulfilling orders,
(b) on the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR). We process such data in particular for the purpose of presenting commercial information, presenting current products in our offer, informing you about our new products or services, informing you about promotions, as well as for the purpose of marketing activities and better tailoring the operation of the services to your needs, The expression of consent is, of course, voluntary, and you can revoke all expressed consents at any time. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before its withdrawal. Among other things, you can revoke your consent by sending us a statement to this effect by traditional mail to our mailing address, by sending a message to email@example.com, or, in the case of newsletters, also by clicking on the relevant link in the footer, described as opt-out,
c) on the basis of our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), among others, when the processing of your data is necessary to protect our rights or to demonstrate the correctness of actions taken. We process such data, among others, for the purpose of debt collection, documenting the acquisition of consents, etc.
(d) based on the need to comply with legal obligations imposed on us (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR). We process such data, among others, in order to fulfill public law obligations, including filing tax returns and declarations.
We care about the security of your data, which is why we use, among other things, data transmission encryption, appropriate password policy, create and securely store data backups and keep the software we use up-to-date.
III. Your rights in the context of the GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your data and to receive a copy of it at any time, you can ask us to indicate what data we have about you and to provide you with a copy of that data.
- Right to rectification of data at any time you can ask us to update or correct your data if you believe it is incorrect.
- Right to delete data at any time you can request the deletion of your data from our database. We will do this as soon as possible. This right is limited to data that we keep for tax purposes, as well as data that is necessary for the investigation or protection against possible claims while they exist in accordance with applicable laws.
- The right to object to the processing of data on the basis of a legitimate interest at any time you may object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest. In such a case, we will stop processing your data unless we can demonstrate the existence of such legitimate interest entitling us to process it (e.g., for the purpose of claims). In such a situation, we will inform you immediately.
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data at any time you can ask us to restrict the processing of your data to specific categories or purposes. Primarily, this applies to the processing of data for marketing purposes. If you request a restriction of your data we will comply with your request, unless there is a legal basis for processing more broadly. In that case, we will inform you immediately.
- The right to lodge a complaint about data processing to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. If you consider that your data is processed in violation of applicable laws, you can file a complaint to the PUODO at the address of the office: 2 Stawki Street 00-193 Warsaw, tel. 22 531-03-00, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to data portability (within our technical capabilities) you can ask us to share your data with others in a structured form. This applies only to data that we hold. In this case, we will try to transfer the data in accordance with your request to the entity you designate, which will also become the Data Controller. We will do this if it is technically feasible for us and does not cause undue hardship
IV. Personal data as part of the services provided by Enterfea
At Enterfea, we process your personal data primarily for the purpose of providing services in accordance with the contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR). We also need your personal data to manage your payments and to process complaints, regarding the services. We may also process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), among other things to handle possible claims, as well as to fulfill our legal obligations (Article 6(1)(c) ROCO), among other things to submit the required documents to the Social Security and the US.
In this regard, we process the following categories of personal data:
1. contact information, such as name, address, tax ID number, e-mail address, telephone number
2. payment information and payment history
3. information on services provided.
Your personal information, which is transferred to third parties, is used only to provide services in accordance with the contract. They are received only by our service providers including, in particular, hosting services; payment processing companies, and online payment processors;
Your data will be processed by us as long as you are our customer. Data necessary for tax purposes will be kept for a period in accordance with applicable laws (i.e., no longer than 6 years). In addition, we will keep your personal data during the existence of counterclaims, to the extent that they are necessary for their realization under applicable laws, for no longer than 6 years.
V. Personal data in the aspect of Enterfea marketing
If you agree, we will use your personal data to send you marketing information and offers via email or telephone.
For this purpose, we will process the following categories of personal data:
Contact information, such as name, surname, email address, and phone number.
If you create an account with us, we will also process your personal data provided in connection with that account, including but not limited to: your name, address, how you navigate the site, and what items you click on.
We never transfer your personal information for marketing purposes unrelated to our services, nor do we sell or exchange it with other third parties, for purposes unrelated to our provision of services or marketing of our own services.
Your personal data processed for marketing purposes is processed pursuant to your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR). You have the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data and receive marketing information at any time. As soon as you do so, we will immediately stop sending you any offers in marketing information. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before its withdrawal.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing information by sending us an email to this effect to email@example.com or by clicking on the relevant link in the email you received.
We will store your data intended for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent, but no longer than for a period of 3 years from the moment you provide it or from the moment you delete your customer account with us.
VI. Relevant marketing techniques
We use remarketing techniques that allow us to tailor advertising messages to the user’s behavior on the site, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal information is being used to track the user, but in practice, no personal information is transferred from the Administrator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
VII. Profiling of personal data
Your personal data may be subject to profiling in order to best tailor the content provided to you. Automated decisions will be made based on the analysis of some of your characteristics, in particular for the purpose of analyzing or forecasting your expectations and needs as our customer, and the effect of such processing will be, among other things, to technically support the processing of personal data, to detect abuse, to make measurements.
VIII. Information about cookies
2. cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of a Service User and accessing them is the Service operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of a User of the Website (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- realization of the purposes specified above in the section “Important marketing techniques”;
5. There are two main types of cookies used within the Service: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website, or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s final device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
8. cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website Operator, in particular, this applies to companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
IX Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, and maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the websites
2 To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: